- Etsy. Endless hours could be spent filling my mind with craft ideas I would like to do.
- The King's English. I read their monthly Inkslinger, and quickly fill a shopping cart with books whose reviews caught my eye.
- RealMemories. Upload your photos, and then digitally frame them. It's fun.
- Anthropologie. My Anthro dreams are only ever realized in the imaginary realm.
- Baby Gap. Like all of Gap, I don't like all of it, but some select items are hard to resist.
- Naartjie. Sarah and Brooke brought me to Naartjie's outlet store in Arizona, and I wish I could make this South African company the sole providers for my daughter's wardrobe.
- iTunes. Always looking to make my music library more varied.
- The Met Store. Mostly I like to imagine I've just finished an 8 to 12 hour jaunt through the Met's various magic-filled halls, and I'm browsing the gift shop at the end.
- IKEA, where I recently purchased this, and the girls have been entranced.
So...are there any online shops you frequent to recommend?