10/19/09

the happiest place on earth

Yes, we went to Disneyland. What can I say? It's irresistible. And, yes, dear Aunt Lisa, it had our pediatrician's approval. We had a marvelous time. It was so much fun to stay with Becca and Blake, and so kind of them to let us stay at their apartment. To any who may be headed to D-Land in the near future, I highly recommend the Baby Care Center. It is a clean and quiet place to feed and change babies.






And here are just some cute photos of the girls:


3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm glad that you guys went! It's time for you and Trevor to get out and do something adventurous - the baby doldrums can't last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah!

    I actually have very fond memories of the infant care center there. All my babies went to D-land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...so jealous...

    But I'm glad you finally got to go after having to hear about your friends and family visiting the magic place all these past months. You guys definitely earned it!

    ReplyDelete