9/26/10

nursery

I didn't think I'd have a hard time leaving the twins in nursery, but, uh, I did. Or I will. They've got two months till they're 18-months-old, but today we thought we'd bring them to introduce them slowly before we start dropping them off. I thought I would be happy to have an hour or two without them, since that never happens, but I was so anxious! What happens to them when I'm not there? Are the bigger kids going to push them around? Jo and Millie looked tiny compared to the three-year-olds. I didn't think I was an anxious mama type, but its going to be very, VERY difficult for me not to worry about them in nursery. We only stayed a half hour, which was enough for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetheart, I loved seeing you and your beautiful girls and handsome Trev, too. And of course! Linda and Dana!

    I love these pictures and your sweet funny posts. I wish you were my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete