- Blood. From Jo's lip that Millie landed on at the bottom of the slide. Snot was also there, from her crying on me.
- Red Kool-Aid stain from Hazel's mouth when I picked her up after dinner. (My stinking cell phone is also stained with this red Kool-Aid. It will never work again.)
- A wide swath of plain 'ol dirt from sitting on the ground, while Millie brought me rocks that were Tinkerbell and Jo brought me invisible pink bananas.
- Smudge of dog food from Samwise's muzzle
- Bread crumbs from my homemade bread
invisible pink bananas
As I was tossing my shirt into the washing machine, I took a moment to examine exactly what was on it. The contents of said remains are a pretty good summation of my life these days: