9/28/12

wing man

Having twins is completely different than having one kid at a time. Requires a whole different skill set, just like it does when people have a lot of kids close together. But I don't think people who have one at a time get it, without sounding snooty. Twins always have an accomplice. They always have a wing man. They love each other fiercely, and get into fierce fights. Their little world circles around each other more than it circles around me.
Having twin three-year-olds is mind-boggling difficult is what I'm saying, I guess. Its a tedious job, and I'm actually seriously worried I'm going to run away from home someday.......

3 comments:

  1. They won't always be three! "This to shall pass"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a tiny TINY taste of twin life while caring for my 80 year old parents this week.....when mom started vomiting because dad did, I thought of you and wondered how you do it! Just think.....one day they will take care of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a tiny TINY taste of twin life while caring for my 80 year old parents this week.....when mom started vomiting because dad did, I thought of you and wondered how you do it! Just think.....one day they will take care of you. :-)

    ReplyDelete