7/28/09

nappies

In case anyone was following the cloth diaper versus disposable diaper debate - there is NO WAY I could have EVER kept on top of cloth diapers. No way. So glad I didn't invest. I hardly have time to eat a full meal and sleep during these long days, let alone do laundry.
So, yes, I am filling up a landfill with disposable diapers (which I'm trying to get in the habit of calling 'nappies' like the British do, because it sounds cuter than diapers). But I can't imagine trying to do cloth.

Anyway. I have two babies. Love them. I'm terrified for Trevor to go back to school - not sure what I'm going to do without having him around to help me all the time! Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. I once heard about these disposable diapers that are biodegradeable and that you can just bury them in your backyard/garden and they provide nutrients for your plants. Just something I remembered. I have no clue what they're called or how much they are, but it kind of is a bonus to being disposable?

    ReplyDelete