- I want a tattoo. A Celtic knot on my ankle. Where's the harm in that? Seriously?
- I lived in a hundred year old house on the beach on Pearl Harbor for three years of my childhood, where I met my best friend.
- I was Springville Art City Queen in 2002.
- I presented a talk at the Celtic Studies Association of North America (CSANA) in New York discussing medieval Welsh chairs won at bardic competitions. This experience changed the direction of my life in a totally unexpected way.
- I love doing laundry.
- I've skinny dipped in the Amazon River.
- The first CD I ever purchased was Alanis Morisette's Jagged Little Pill. She's held a special place in my heart since.
t a g g e d
Margy "tagged" me a while ago for Seven Random Things about me. Here goes: