12/25/10

Merry Christmas Morning

Setting up Christmas presents on Christmas Eve is certainly a parental joy. Did I only get Jo's stocking finished in time? Yes. Hope Millie doesn't resent me someday for that. Millie and Jo both chose what they wanted at Target, the little Pooh Bear Choo Choo, which was their 'big' present from us. It makes horribly repetitive electronic sounds, but whatever. They love it.


Josephine got a little white bear from the Antique Treasure Mall in her stocking. That makes seven bears now - and oh how she loves them. When she tries to carry them all around at the same time its hilarious. The other morning she made me kiss every single one before tossing them out of the crib.


And Millie got some play necklaces. Both got books from us, and my parents got them the little pink chairs.


But, true to form, Jo had much more fun playing in a box of peanuts than with anything we bought her.


Millie also got a Disney princess tutu, which made her just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. She sashayed around, pretty in pink and cute as a button. I'm pretty sure having two little girls was the best thing to ever happen to me. Ever.


Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Have I ever mentioned how desperately fun I think it would be to have a girl? Well you just reminded me again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures.

    And now I know to whom I should leave my enormous teddy bear collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're girl's are soooo cute, I can't even say it enough!! Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete