8/16/11

Dear Gerard...


I have a big crush on Gerard Depardieu. Trevor knows about it, but somehow I still feel guilty. Probably because my heartbeat speeds up when he enters the scene. One of my favorite dreams I've ever had was the one when Gerard helped me clean out my closet. Well, mostly he sat in a rocking chair with a pipe reading a newspaper and when I'd pick up a piece of old clothing and asked him, "Do I really want this anymore?" He'd distractedly look up from the paper and say, with his marvelous sexy French accent, "No, cheri, you do not wear it anymore." I don't know what it is, maybe because he's French, big chested, maybe its because I always looooove his characters...I thought maybe if I admitted it to the cyberworld my guilt would ease.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe this story will help you get over him: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/french-actor-gerard-depardieu-pees-in-plane-cabin-2011178

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if I go and pee on a plane, you'll stop associating with me Shelley! Resolution! Ahem, I mean, why would I ever do that?

    ReplyDelete