10/18/11

I have 10 minutes to write a blog post

These were the words that came out of my mouth from about 5 AM to about 9:00:

"Trev - can you get Hazel? I didn't sleep till about 1."
"Thanks honey."
"Don't fall asleep, you have to nurse on both sides."
"Honey don't you have to get to work early today? Its passing 7."
"Bye....love you."
"Morning girls. You have to be quiet because Hazel is asleep."
"SHHHHHH!"
"Mama can sleep until Curious George is done."
"I'll make you breakfast after C.G."
"I'll make you breakfast after C.G."
"I'll make you breakfast after C.G."
"I'll make you breakfast after C.G."
"OUCH, Millie! I was asleep! Don't jump on me!"
"I'll make you breakfast after C.G."
"Okay, its over."
"I'm making you Cream of Wheat, give me a minute."
"You have to wait a minute."
"You have to wait a minute."
"You have to wait a minute."
"Its hot, don't touch it."
"HOT, Jo! Blow on it!"
"Who wants some milk?"
"You need to drink it like a person, not a puppy."
"Clean up the mess on the floor with this."
"Good morning, sweet baby."
"Please don't throw your breakfast."
"Don't spit out your milk."
"Don't hit Jo with your spoon."
"Girls I'm tired, can you give me a break? Its only.....9 am."

1 comment: