Watching romantic movies is certainly a girlish pleasure of mine. For whatever reason, in my head I've been listing the top five best kisses, in my opinion anyway. I think my sister Daina will appreciate this list :).
1. A Room with a View, 1985. Oh my word. No one could ever talk me out of this being Numero Uno.
2. Last of the Mohicans, 1992. A little Daniel, a little wilderness....oh yeah.
3. Anne of Green Gables, 1985. Because you wait so freakin' long for it!!!
4. The Amazing Adventure, 1936. That kiss on the stairs, right at the end, wow! Cary at his finest!
5. Roman Holiday, 1953. I know Gregory looks pretty ridiculous in that tiny Italian car, but what a kiss! So many things left unsaid!