5/23/12

Why I Hate Swing Sets

  1. There are only ever two of the little kid swings. So there is always a sister on the ground throwing wood chips and spitting at the other two. 
  2. It expends very little of their energy, but a lot of mine. This is in direct opposition to the reason we even go to a park.
  3. They want to swing for a long, long time. A long time. Yawn.

I also hate when people ask me why the twins aren't potty trained yet. And when Trevor doesn't reline the trashcan, and I don't realize it until I've dumped something goopy into it.

That is all I hate today.

1 comment:

  1. We didn't go to the park for about a year and half because I was scared to death of it! Ellis would take off like a shot to the highest place and stand near the edge while Rowan would cry because he needed help getting up past step number 3... Until I could split myself into two, I wasn't willing to go through that stress. And, I'm pretty sure the happiest day of my life will be when my children learn to pump their legs and swing themselves!

    ReplyDelete