6/24/12

six years


 6:00 - 8:00 AM
June 23, 2006: Getting my hair done by the fantastic Angie Daybell. A low chignon, no make-up.
June 23, 2012: Awoken by three little lassies and one yellow pup bouncing on my bed.

 
9:00 - 11:00 AM
'06: Breakfast and driving to the Salt Lake City Temple and getting married
'12: Bacon Saturday and She-Ra, cleaning the house


 1:00 - 6:00 PM
'06: I really don't remember what I did during this time. I remember being starving all day, and Jim Kirby providing me with a Subway sandwich. We also lost our parking token at the temple, and a nice gentleman paid our fare. We spent significant time in traffic getting back down to Springville (like, 2 hours, and that isn't a euphemism :).
'12: Fed my family lunch, played outside in the dirt and water, went on an anniversary date with Trev to see 'Brave' and ate at a sushi restaurant

 7:00 - 9:00 PM
'06: Reception. Not to boast, but it was the most magical reception I've ever been to. A live swing band, outdoors with candles and dancing and flowers, and for heaven's sake no reception line. Lots of good treats. Awesome cake. Trev gave me the mirror he carved for me.
'12: Bathed children, fed them again, brushed teeth, read stories and put those chickens to bed. Cleaned the house.

Funny though, even with the six years intervening, both evenings ended the same way...a happy marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment