7/26/12

the wee Celt among us...

Josephine has always been the one to obsess. Since I can remember her speaking, she's obsessed about monkeys. Millie, however, has never really shown an intense interest in anything particularly, until now. I brought home the Brave storybook and CD, and we read it over, and over again. And over. Everyday. The will o' the wisps lit her imagination, next we know she's wandering the yard searching for them, truly hoping she'll find one that will lead her somewhere magical. Then I took her to the movie, and she was entranced. She loves Merida ('Merika' to her), her big black horse, her sword, her bows and arrows.
When we went to the Payson Scottish Festival this year, it was so fun to see she was alive to all the details! The awesome swords, the kilts, bagpipes, the games! I think we've got ourselves a little Celt...

1 comment:

  1. Then she would be related to me . . .

    ReplyDelete