- Eating outside. My broom hardly remembers my touch
- Playing outside with the hose, girls getting filthy dirty and tired, which makes for good nap times
- Feeling grass between my feet
- Leaving every window in the house open all day and all night
- Leaving the car windows open
- Night crickets chirping outside my window in the fairy garden, with my solar flower lamps aglow
- Summer blockbuster movies
- Trips to the lake, swimsuits, sunshine
- Fresh flowers in my house
- Hot dogs grills
- Bike rides
- Afternoon thunder storms
- blank -
T'aint nothing I hate about summer. I don't even mind 95+ degree days. I guess the only thing I can think of is that I hate it when Doug Fabrizio goes on vacation, and Radio West plays only repeats. Makes doing the dishes much less enlightening.
May summer live forever!