9/16/12

princess tea

The Springville Museum of Art hosts Princess Tea Parties every once in a while. They are lovely affairs, the art royalty in their gowns hosting. My mother greets the guests and sprinkles a little pixie dust at the teas - pretty sure its her favorite part of being on the museum board. My girls are still too young to truly enjoy all the activities (give it one more year), but we always come and visit...
A touch of pixie dust...
Yeah, looking for the right frame for this one. Seriously, I have some cute kids.
Millie was thrilled to wear her old Snow White gown, and Jo tried her old Cinderella dress on....for five minutes. She's more of a monkey.

2 comments:

  1. I love these glimpses into your lives. My thoughts are always with you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, girls. Someday maybe.

    ReplyDelete