8/25/14

Puzzling.

There are things in this world that genuinely puzzle me. These are the ones that surfaced in my mind today:
Taxidermy - who was the first soul to think, "Mmm...instead of eating this animal, I think I shall gut it and fill it with stuffing and chemicals. Yes! Bingo!"

Snow mobiling - I have been once, and I hated it for 3 reasons: 1. It was cold. 2. It was wet and cold 3. It was bumpy and wet and cold. When the excursion had finished, I threw up, told my compatriots they could go ahead without me, I am bloody well staying in the cabin and drinking cocoa. 

3. How do 5-year-olds have unlimited energy? My twins are active for 14-15 hours a day. It doesn't seem like they have unlimited energy, they have unlimited energy. I've seen them truly tire out twice - once at Disneyland, and once this last summer. 

Why anyone watches Fox News, or listens to Rush Limbaugh. Vitriolic! Who need that kind of anger in their life?!?

I don't actually understand how microwaves work. But Millie wants the How Things Work book, and I think we should read it together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment