1/4/16

Arthur lovin'

I am hardly spending any time online these days. Maybe 20 minutes daily, sometimes none at all! It's because I'm really entirely absorbed in keeping this household running. I feel like I spend all day in the kitchen, either preparing or cleaning up a meal, or doing homework with the kids. So my writing time is practically non-existent these days. 
I have also been absorbed with our newest animal, Arthur. He is really the sweetest thing I've ever met. Eloise has been so rough with him, but he hasn't bitten her once (even though I kind of wish he would so she would quit picking him up). He follows me around the house, sit in my apron pocket, or wiggle between my feet. He's just adorable. I mean, look at this face:
And honestly, what's not to love about this:

No comments:

Post a Comment