7/31/09

green

My phone doesn't get reception in our basement apartment, where I spend all day, so in case anyone has been trying to call it, that's why I'm not answering.

My sister-in-law and my brother are in Ireland right now....I'm trying no to be TOO jealous. Okay, so I'm green with envy, but glad they can have a marvelous time. Afterall, they didn't get a honeymoon.

Also trying not to be jealous my sister and mom are going to Disneyland next week. Which also means they won't be around to help me hold a baby so I can eat dinner.

Amelia was up EVERY HOUR LAST NIGHT. Wow. I fed her from 11-12, 1-2, 3-4, and 7-8. So today, I'm tired. Very.

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, how many times has Daina gone to disneyland this year? Hehe. Wish I could be out there to come help you. :(
    And Ireland.. wow, I'm jealous, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired for you + tired for me. I wish I had a mysterious benefactor to pay for a night nurse.... for each of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will pray for your sanity. Mine left about a month before Mia was born, and I've seen it sneaking around and lurking in corners, but I've yet to get a good hold on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my sons nursed every two hours for a LONG time. I always felt like my drapes were drawn and my blouse was unbuttoned. I felt like I'd delivered my brain along with my placenta, you know?

    ReplyDelete