7/28/10

no naps = unhappy twins

I'm not sure anything is worth messing up the babies' napping schedule. Today we went up to Salt Lake, and to my dismay, they didn't sleep on the 50 minute drive up, nor the way down! But they did have a good time while we were there. My mom and sister shopped at the Gateway, while I took both babies to the Discovery Gateway Museum. There were two areas appropriate for kids under the age of 3, and they loved it. They played for two whole hours practically without even looking at me. It wasn't nearly so fun for me, trying to keep them from being trampled by the insane amount of kids there. Hard too to carry both babies without a stroller! Despite how much I was exhausted, what little sleep they got, and the grouchy wretches they were since we got home, it was worth the learning experiences it offered the wee lassies.

1 comment:

  1. Don't they know they're supposed to nap in the car? They must have been too excited about their adventure.

    I like the new look of the blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete