- Spend some real time in Wales and Ireland
- Visit the Al Hambra in Spain
- Take a road trip with Trevor (just Trevor, no kids) along Route 66 and stop at all the peculiar destinations, like stopping to see the World's Largest Ball of Twine, or eating whatever it is a tiny town is claiming to be famous for. For example I once saw a burger dive while driving through Idaho once called the UFO Diner, famous for its "Out of This World" burger. What made it so out of this world? I will never know unless we stop!
- I want a house to make beautiful, and learn to garden
- Gotta do a New York Museum trip. If I don't visit The Cloisters before I die, I will feel incomplete.
- To feel like a true art historian, I must see the Sistine Ceiling
- Go with Sarah to Disneyland when we are old
I think that's about it. I was kind of surprised that writing a dissertation didn't show up. But no, I don't need that to feel like my life was complete.
*Note: the twins WERE terrors today. Holy smokes. Most days we all get along famously, but today was nutso-butso!