8/28/10

three weeks

I am DYING to know if we're having a girl or a boy. I thought with all my distractions and stresses (Trevor's new job, needing to find a place to live, Trev's new semester starting, and, oh yeah, taking care of twins) I wouldn't be so anxious. But, yes, I am. I still have three weeks till the ultrasound on September 22.
I feel like I'm just looking fat, not so much pregnant. I can still wear my clothes, but they're mighty uncomfortable. My body really didn't have much time to adjust between pregnancies, so Trev says I need to be a bit easier on myself.

Oh, and I discovered this week that Elmo's World is NOT the same show as Sesame Street. Elmo's World is horrible. Never, never again.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Elmo's world is pretty much the reason that I decided even PBS was too much TV for our household. Now we function on a strictly DVD basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Elmo's world is a completely different package and one that should never be opened in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We run on a strictly DVD basis too, and we got Elmo's World through Netflix. Gah.

    ReplyDelete