3/10/11

roller coaster

I turned on some music before bathtime tonight, which prompted the twins to run around madly, dancing with glee......until they ran smack dab right into each other. Heads bonked. Tears were shed. Dancing was over.

Hazel is a darling baby. We call her a pixie around here because, like her sister Jo, she is skinny and long and has an impish elf look to her. I don't get to snuggle with her nearly as much as I want to. Between all of us its been cuh-razy.

I'm actively trying to find us a place to live nearer Trevor's work. Its fun but terribly stressful, especially trying to get all three children to go see places. Its nearly impossible to work it out with feeding, nursing, and napping schedules. I hate it. And there's the terrible roller coaster of looking for a new dwelling. Searching, anticipation, disappointment, patience. We have our name on one place, albeit we're third on the list. Here are some pictures. I'm trying desperately not to get my hopes up because the likelihood we'll get this house is slim at best, and it is perfect. Exactly what I've been looking for. I could be so happy here.

3 comments:

  1. *gasp* I love it! That one's worth some prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love it! I hope you get it. We just moved into a house this weekend that fits our needs perfectly, so I can completely relate to how much you'd like to have this house.

    You're an amazing mom with three little girls. I'm so impressed that you're even leaving the house! I think I'd become a hermit if I had to tackle all of your responsibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the house! Hope it will be yours!

    ReplyDelete