9/18/11

Lately

Thankfully, we are all faring much better than last I wrote, thanks to modern medicine and some Nutella to hide it in :).

I've been reading poetry by Elizabeth Bishop. Cleaning out the car. Sewing clothes for the girls for the colder months ahead. Cleaning the house. Letting the girls paint and make a mess. Changing so many diapers. Watching a lot of princess movies. Dancing. Eating Trevor's incredible smoothies that just seem to be getting better and better with each batch. Finished watching "The Monster of Crater Lake" by RiffTrax, which made Trev and I laugh so hard we almost woke up the children. Lately we've all been happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love encouraging sounding posts like this. I cheer you on for always finding silver linings, and choosing to enjoy life as often as you can.

    ReplyDelete