- 2 trips to the ER
- 2 weeks of proclaimed 'bedrest' by my doctor
- 1 flat tire on the van
- 3 sick kids with 2 different viruses
- 7 throw-ups
- 1 time I have left the house to do something fun
- 3 days since we last vacuumed
- 8 days since the bathroom was clean
- 2 days of glorious sunshine, whose warm promise of adventure created Millie's incessant mantra: "Go outside, mom? Please? I want to go outside? Now?!"
- 0 re-watchings of Season 3 of Downton. The finale was THAT disappointing.
- 10 meals Hazel would only eat Greek yogurt instead of what we provided.
- 8 nights I went to bed same time as the kids, therefore did not work on my calling or sew.
- 2 times I have put a needle to thread. This is bad.
- 4 times I've had to change my shirt because one of the kids did something gross to what I was wearing.
- 1st (and hopefully last) time we watched the Oscars from a hospital TV (if we ever watch them again - what a waste 'o time)
- 4 evenings it took for us to watch the whole of 'Skyfall' (which, to everyone's surprise, I really enjoyed)
In the past 2 weeks, we have had:
at 2:29 PM
written by shelley