7/23/14

Reasons why my children might be happier if I sold them to the circus

Reasons why my children might be happier if I sold them to the circus:

  • They could care for exotic animals, and actually touch them
  • There would be tight ropes from which to dangle
  • All the popcorn and cotton candy they could eat
  • They could learn to swing on a trapeze
  • They could laugh at the slapstick clowns
  • They could ride in a train for transportation instead of a minivan
  • A 'clown car' could be more than just a metaphor their mother uses to describe their life
  • They could sleep in a tent
  • No one would make them clean up their bedroom
  • They could scream as loudly as they like, without a mom to say, "Please, honey, I have a terrible headache."
  • They wouldn't have to wait for a prayer to eat
  • And best of all, tutus could be everyday wear

No comments:

Post a Comment